General Surgeons perform consultation and surgeries on surgical conditions involving the breast, endocrine system, gastrointestinal tract, colon, liver, pancreas rectum. Our general surgeons work closely with other specialists involved in each patient's care to diagnose and provide timely surgical intervention for complex conditions.
The department offers the following medical services:
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgeries such as bariatric surgery Cholecystectomy, Appendectomy, diagnostic laparoscopy with Biopsy
- Breast surgeries "Mastectomy and Lumpectomy"
- Hernias “Inguinal, Umbilical, Epigastric, Femoral, and Incisional”
- Colo-Rectal and Anal Diseases like Anal Fissures, Haemorrhoids, Fistulae … etc.
- Abdominal & Gastrointestinal Oncology Surgeries
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis Liver, Gallbladder, Biliary and pancreatic Surgeries
- Hiatal Hernia, Achalasia Cardia
- Partial and total Thyroidectomy
- Varicose veins
- Wound care
- Other General Surgical Procedures