Dr. Ahmed Al Jeboury | Cardiology
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Al Jeboury Dr. Al Jeboury had graduated from Baghdad College of Medicine in 1986, and he has Iraqi board in worked Internal Medicine in 1994. Dr. Al Jabori got his Iraqi board in cardiology in 2009, he is a member of Royal College of Physician from United Kingdom [London, Glasgow Universities].
Dr. Al Jeboury worked at Dubai Hospital Cardiac Center in 2005, and before that he was working in Iraqi Center for Heart Diseases in Baghdad from 1998. He is experienced with more than 20 years in Cardiology and interventional cardiology.
- 48-24 hours blood pressure monitoring
- 48-24 hour Holter monitoring
- Exercise ESC
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Coronary angiography and stenting
- Right and left heart catheterization
- Coronary angiography