Dr. Siva Kumar Dhanaraj | Radiology & Imaging
Consultant Radiology Neuroradiology
Dr. Siva Kumar Dhanaraj has completed 18 years of Radiology practice after doing MD in Radiodiagnosis and DNB at Madras Medical College, India. He also obtained super specialty degree - DM in Neuroradiology - following a three-year course at NIMHANS, Bangalore, India. Dr. Siva had been working a leading hospital in Dubai for the past seven years.
Dr. Siva takes an interest in teaching and has delivered faculty lecture sessions on ‘Ring Enhancing Lesions and Neuro-infection’ twice at the annual Arab Health Congress in Dubai, in 2013 and 2015 respectively. He has done a research thesis on ‘Semi-quantitative analysis of Intracranial tumors using H-MRS and DWI’ and has published in various international publications including the ‘Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry’ journal and the ‘Interventional Neuroradiology’ journal. An article “Virtual brain biopsy by MR spectroscopy” was published in the 2nd issue Arab Health imaging and diagnostics journal in 2013.
- Ultrasound, CT and MRI reporting
- Advanced neuroimaging techniques such as Spectroscopy, diffusion and perfusion imaging
- Pediatric Neuroimaging and Oncology imaging.
- Special procedures such as USG/CT guided Core biopsy of tumors and soft tissues including TRUS guided Prostate biopsy and breast lumps
- Special procedures such as USG/CT guided Core biopsy of tumors, soft tissues including breast lumps and TRUS guided Prostate biopsy.
- USG/CT guided drainage procedures for abscess and collections including pleural and peritoneal fluids and Oncology imaging.