Dr. Thaer Darwish | Neurosurgery
After completing his medical education at the University of Jordan, he went to the USA and participated in researches about brain tumors (Glioblastoma multiforme) at Massachusetts General Hospital- Harvard medical school. After that, he completed his neurosurgical residency at Bochum university hospital & Bergmannsheil hospital in Germany. After getting the German board of neurosurgery, he worked as a senior neurosurgeon & Instructor at Bochum university hospital & Spinal center Paderborn. Dr. Thaer specialized in the simple & complex brain and Spine surgeries, microsurgical techniques, navigated brain & spine surgeries as well as robotic spinal surgeries. He is also a full registered neurosurgeon at the General Medical Council (GMC-UK). Dr. Thaer is an experienced and dedicated neurosurgeon driven by passion for delivering the highest possible patient standards at all stages, from diagnosis through to treatment, surgery and post-operative care.
- Microsurgical Brain tumor surgeries
- Brain Vascular malformations
- Traumatic brain injury
- Head trauma
- Brain hemorrhage
- Microsurgical spinal tumors surgeries
- Spinal bleeding
- Spinal infections
- Spinal degenerative diseases (Disc prolapse, canal stenosis, etc.)
- Low back pain
- Spinal trauma
- Minimaly invasive anterior and posterior spinal fixation (Percutaneous).
- Peripheral nerve stenosis, injuries and tumors.
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Multimodal pain management (Facet joint injections, Periradicular therapy (PRT), Epidural therapy).