Dr. Ma Theresa Madronero-Alianza | Pediatrics
Dr. Ma. Theresa Madronero-Alianza has been a practicing specialist pediatrician for almost 8 years. She started private practice at her hometown in Polomolok, South Cotabato, Philippines. She had affiliations with many private hospitals with a focus on the care of well and sick infants, children, and adolescents. Subsequently, she worked as a pediatric specialist in Bahrain for almost 5 years before moving to Dubai. She handles all common and complicated pediatric cases. She continually updates herself by attending various pediatric conventions and workshops both locally and internationally. Dr. Theresa is a member of the Philippine Medical Association and Philippine Paediatric Society, Inc.
Dr. Theresa finished her residency training in pediatrics at Medical Center Paranaque and completed her diplomate written and oral exams being administered by the Philippine Paediatric Society, Inc. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery (Doctor of Medicine) and College of Science (B.S. Microbiology). Dr. Theresa is a compassionate and dedicated pediatrician, having children of her own who were the driving force for her to accomplish the specialization in pediatrics.
- Management of well/sick Neonatal/Infant/Child/Adolescent patients
- Treatment of a wide range of pediatric illnesses
- Growth development assessment
- Provision of routine preventive health examination and maintenance
- Administration of comprehensive vaccinations
- Medical care for pediatric patients with short-term or long-term sickness