Dr. Siarhei Sidaruk | Cardiology
Dr. Siarhei Sidaruk graduated from St. Petersburg Medical Academy in 1995 and did his Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Cardiology from Scientific Practical Center Cardiology, Minsk. He has been trained intensively in Non-Invasive Cardiology and has a sub-specialization in Echocardiography.
After completing post-graduation, he joined a tertiary cardiac center, where he worked as a Non-Invasive Cardiology Specialist and the Head of Echo Lab for more than 10 years. He worked as a Cardiologist at a private hospital in Saudi Arabia for the last five years. Dr. Siarhei is a member of the European Society of Cardiology, European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging, and the American College of Cardiology.
- Adult Transthoracic and Trans Esophageal Echocardiography
- Pediatric and Neonatal Echocardiography
- Treadmill stress- test, Holter, 24h BP Monitoring & Vascular Ultrasound.
- Management of cardiovascular disease (IHD, HTN, Arrhythmias, Cardiomyopathies, Congenital Heart Diseases)
- Prophylaxis of Cardiovascular diseases