Dr. Razia Vallopra | Pediatrics
Dr. Razia obtained her MBBS from the prestigious Calicut Medical College, where she excelled and won gold medals in Surgery, Ophthalmology and Community Medicine. She has over 12 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics & Neonatology, with experience gained from working in India and in the National Health Services in the United Kingdom. She is a life member of the Indian Medical Association and Indian Academy of Paediatric. Dr. Razia is also a member of the Royal Colleges of London, Glasgow and Edinburgh and has received a gold medal for the best research paper in Neonatology. Dr. Razia’s research and findings have been published to her credit. She has certificates of the BLS & PALS courses. She has also passed the Fellowship Examination conducted by the European Board of Neurology. Dr. Razia is fluent in Malayalam, English, Hindi and has a working knowledge of Tamil and Arabic.
- Special interest in Paediatric Neurology (Headache, Migraine, Epilepsy, Learning disorders, Autism, ADHD and Cerebral Palsy)
- Vaccine administration-routine and catch-up immunization
- Assessment of growth and development with diet and nutrition guidance
- Follow up with newborn and children with chronic medical conditions like asthma and allergy
- Management of well or sick neonatal, infant, child and adolescent age group patients
- Routine preventive health examination for newborns and children