Dr. Mohammad Merajuddin | General Surgery
Specialist General Surgery
Dr. Mohammad Merajuddin has a vast experience of more than 19 years in the field of General and Laparoscopic Surgery. Dr. Mohammad Merajuddin completed his medical graduation (MBBS) and post graduation (Master's in General Surgery) from the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh, India. He had attended a training course in minimal access surgery in Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, India. After his medical education, he worked as a surgical registrar for 3 years in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College & Hospital, Aligarh, India.
Dr. Mohammad Merajuddin did private practice as a consultant general surgeon in various centers in India for 3 years before moving to Dubai. After coming to UAE, he worked in Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Dubai for more than 10 years. Since 2015, he has been associated with Prime Hospital, Dubai.
- Hernia, Hydrocele surgery.
- Treatment of Piles, Anal fissure, Anal fistula, Pilonidal sinus.
- Management of Breast lump, Thyroid swelling, Varicose veins etc.
- Treatment of wounds, ulcers, burns, ingrowing toenails etc.
- Treatment of acute and chronic abdominal conditions.
- Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, Laparoscopic surgeries