Dr. Sajjad Mithiborwala | Dental
Specialist Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Sajjad Mithiborwala, a Pediatric Dental Specialist at Prime Hospital and Prime Medical Centers, boasts of 11 years of clinical experience. Renowned for his extensive knowledge of the field, the well-respected expert is a proud author of three research textbooks published in Germany and 15 articles and scientific papers printed in various international journals. Six of these papers have been included on PubMed Central, a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
Prior to joining Prime Hospital and Prime Medical Centers, he was a Pediatric Dentist at a leading Hospital. Dr. Mithiborwala, a member of the Emirates Pediatric Dentist Club (EPDC) and International Association of Paediatric Dentistry (IAPD), is a regular fixture in numerous regional and international conferences, sharing and exchanging ideas with his like-minded peers in hopes of furthering the field of pediatric dentistry worldwide.
- Child-friendly approach to prevention & management of early childhood caries.
- Pediatric endodontics and Restorative need.
- Preventive & Interceptive Orthodontics.
- Habit breaking/ counseling
- Trauma to children teeth.
- Management of uncooperative children with Sedation and/or General Anesthesia.
- Management of children with Special needs