Dr. Iman Abbas | Radiology & Imaging
Dr. Iman works as radiologist since 1987, doing all kinds of x-ray, contrast studies, ultrasound in different governmental teaching hospitals in Baghdad, teaching students also in Technology college, experience in UAE started at 2001 in Sharjah, doing ultrasound, CT and MRI, training in Iranian Hospital for MRI then studied higher sub-specializations in ultrasound with continuous medical education & courses of update all kinds of ultrasound procedures over the last 13 years. She started working in Dubai since 2009 in many leading hospitals before joining Prime Medical Center.
- Imaging including digital radiography, contrast studies, ultrasonography in all its kinds, 3D/4D, color Doppler studies.
- Venous & Arterial Doppler
- Carotid & Fetal Doppler
- All kinds of Ultrasound
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Abdominal & Pelvis, 3D/4D
- Superficial Ultrasound which includes breast, thyroid, testes, soft tissue, pediatric ultrasound.