Dr. Arshad Altaf | Pulmonology
Specialist Pulmonologist / Respiratory Medicine
Dr. Arshad completed his MBBS and MD in Chest disease and tuberculosis/ Pulmonary Medicine in Prestigious Aligarh Muslim University, India in 2006. He was trained in Interventional Pulmonology in Ospedali Riuniti, Ancona, Italy. He also has been awarded Fellowship from the American College of Chest Physicians.
Dr. Arshad has an extensive experience of over 10 years in the field of Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine. He has been working as faculty and consultant in Pulmonology in various medical schools in India and before joining Prime healthcare he was working as Consultant Pulmonologist and Assistant Professor in King Khalid University & Hospital, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Arshad has been active in research, with multiple national and international publications to his credit. He has presented scientific papers at various conferences. He is a member of Professional organizations which include European Respiratory society, Indian association of bronchology, Indian association of Allergy & Applied Immunology, NCCP, to name a few.
- Airway allergies including allergic rhinitis and asthma, pulmonary eosinophilia, allergy testing and allergen immunotherapy.
- Smoking associated airway diseases like COPD and Smoking cessation protocols.
- Sleep and snoring-related diseases including obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
- Treatment of all respiratory infections including Influenza, Pneumonias, bronchiectasis, lung abscess; pleural diseases and lung cancers.
- Interstitial Lung diseases and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Lung functions assessment and Fibreoptic bronchoscopy.