Department of Anaesthesiology provides 24-hour anesthesia facilities for surgery, obstetrics and certain diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Our team includes a full-fledged team of Certified Critical Care Anaesthetists who also takes care of the Intensive Care Unit and provides necessary Critical Care support to the Emergency Department and the related departments in the hospital and also provides pain relief for the mother while managing the life functions of both the mother and the baby.
- Emergency, Trauma care and ICU Management
- Administration of anesthesia in all subspecialties
- Pain Clinic
- Anaesthesia for Painless Delivery
- Epidural analgesia
- Preoperative medical evaluations
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Management of acute and chronic pain
- Anaesthesia for Radiology, Endoscopy and Dentistry outside Operation Theater.