Dr. Zainab Ibrahim | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Zainab Ismael Ibrahim graduated in 1993 from Baghdad University medical college. She has a long working experience in Iraq and Dubai, where she practiced for many years at leading public and Hospitals in Dubai.
Dr. Zainab has a Membership from the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Also, She holds a postgraduate award in Assisted Reproduction Technology and infertility from the University of Warwick, UK and a Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery & Minimal Invasive Surgery, assessed from Pius Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany.
- High risk pregnancy, multiple pregnancy and preterm deliveries
- Normal and caesarean section delivery & Cervical cerclage to prevent preterm labour
- Management for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Delayed pregnancy & infertility
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Cervical cancer screening and treatment for pre-cancer stages.
- Performing operations for ovarian tumors, fibroids (myoma), hysterectomy, and other Gynecological problems
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopic operations