Shouq Shashaa | Diet and Nutrition
Shouq has completed her Bachelor Degree in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Sharjah, UAE. Has around 4 years of experience as a Dietician and Clinical Dietician in reputed hospitals and slimming centers in UAE, providing diet advice and lifestyle modification to the Arabic, Asian and European population.
Prior to joining Prime Hospital, Shouq was associated with many leading slimming centers in Dubai & the UAE. She was one of the students who wrote the first UAE Code of Ethics for Dietetic Profession and one of the launchers of the first Obesity Clinic in Dubai Health Authority hospitals based in Hatta Hospital. As well as being a Certified Diabetes Educator and skilled in using the Diabetes Conversation Maps tool of education.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Obesity, and Pre – Post Bariatric Surgery
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Hypertension and Metabolic Disorder
- Pregnancy and Lactation Nutritional Management
- Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Disorders Nutritional Management
- Life Cycle Nutrition
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition Therapy