Aafreen Shaikh | Physiotherapy
Aafreen Shaikh is graduated from Terna Physiotherapy College in Mumbai as a Specialist Physiotherapist in the year 2011. She has over 7 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy both in India and the Middle East. She has worked in various clinics in Mumbai and with her own private clinic and home visits, Aafreen has gained experience in Musculoskeletal, Orthopedics, Neuro-Pediatrics, Neuro Adults, Obesity and women’s health conditions. She previously employed with Ministry of Defense Saudi Arabia where she was amongst one of the best employees of the hospital for 2 consecutive years. Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Marathi, Arabic.
- Soft tissue injuries and sports injuries
- Post-Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Manual therapy and Mobilization techniques
- Dry needling and Kinesio Taping
- Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation for Pre-and Post-operative cases