Dr. Abdul Sabooh Rizvi Syed | Urology
Dr. Abdul Sabooh Razvi graduated in 1997. After 2 years of training in General Surgery, Dr. Abdul Sabooh entered into Urology sub-specialty. He completed 4 years of extensive training in Urology at The Kidney Center Post Graduate Training Institute. His main interest during residency was in minimally invasive urology and he mastered his skills in endourology and percutaneous urological procedures. He did his post graduation in 2005 from the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
He worked for 2 years as an Assistant professor of Urology in The Karachi Medical and Dental College where he successfully established the department of extracorporeal shockwaves lithotripsy. He joined the Indus Hospital the first paper free hospital of Pakistan as the Head of Adult Urology in 2008 and worked there till June 2011 when he moved to UAE.
He has an extensive experience of managing genitourinary stones through minimally invasive endoscopic and percutaneous techniques. His main interests are Percutaneous endopyelotomy, PCNL, Uro-oncology, Reconstructive Urology and dealing with male Sexual disorders.
He has made several presentations at local and international forums. He is the author of a couple of research papers in indexed journals. Currently, he enjoys the membership of Society of endourology, Society of Sex Medicine and Pakistan Association of Urological Surgeons.
- Genitourinary stone disease (PCNL, URS with intracorporeal pneumatic and laser lithotripsy, Cystolitholapexy, Pyelolithotomy, Ureterolithotomy, Cystolithotomy).
- Prostatic enlargement ( TURP, TUIP and TURBN)
- Urethral Strictures (Visual internal urethrotomy with lasers and cold knife, urethroplasty)
- Genitourinary tumors (TURBT, Radical Cystectomy and Nephrectomy)
- Reconstructive Urology (Pyeloplasty, Endopyelotomy, Ureteric reimplantation)
- Male Sexual Disorders( Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation and Infertility )