Dr. Malak Alia | Pediatrics
Dr. Malak Alia earned her Medical Diploma from Damascus University in Syria before undergoing training in Pediatrics at the Children's University Hospital in Damascus, the biggest pediatrics hospital in Syria. She obtained a master’s degree in Pediatrics simultaneously and later secured the Arab Board Certificate in Pediatrics. Dr. Malak worked in private hospitals and clinics in Syria for four years before moving to the UAE and has also worked in a private hospital in Sharjah for two years. She is certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
- Newborn care
- Common pediatric diseases
- Emergency pediatric cases
- Asthma and allergy management
- Child nutrition, growth and development assessment
- Cleft lip, palate counseling and care plan