Dr. Mohammad Adnan Khalel | Ophthalmology
Dr. Mohammad Adnan Khalel graduated from Faculty of Medicine of Misr University for Science and Technology (Egypt), then done his ophthalmology training in Syria under the Arab Board program in Eye Surgical Hospital (Aleppo) which is one of the best teaching hospitals in the Republic of Syria.
Dr. Khalel got Syrian Specialty Certificate, International Council Ophthalmology certificate, Arab board ophthalmology certificate and he completed Cataract (PHACO) training course from Eye Research Centre and Dr. Agrawal Eye Hospital in Chennai, India. Dr. Khalel brings over 8 years of Rich ophthalmic surgery & Diagnosis experience in dealing with most difficult cases. His experience in UAE was in best private tertiary care Subspecialty hospitals and now he will continue his fruitful career in our group.
- Anterior Segment disorders (Cornea, Pterygium, Cataract)
- Squint and pediatric conditions assessment & management
- Retina disorders assessment and management (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Amblyopia, Refractive and accommodation disorders management
- Glaucoma assessment, management and follow up.
- Botox injection for Blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm.