Dr. Vishal Prasad | ENT
Dr. Vishal Prasad possesses 20+ years of experience in the field of medicine, with 10 years of ENT experience and evidence-based practice of medicine. After completing MBBS degree from JSS Medical College, Mysore, in 1999, he obtained a post-graduate degree from the prestigious Command Hospital, Air force in Bangalore. He served in the Indian navy from 2002 to 2007 as short service officer and was released with full honors.
Dr. Vishal holds Diplomate National Board (DNB.ENT) and MRCS(ENT) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and has worked as an ENT Specialist at Sri Devaraj URS Medical College (Teaching Hospital as Assistant Professor) and other leading hospitals in Saudi Arabia, Dubai and the UK.
- Management of common pediatric ENT problems like Tonsillitis and glue ear
- Management of nasal and airway allergies like allergic rhinitis.
- Management of common Ear infections like otitis media and otitis externa.
- Evaluation & treatment of sinus disorders
- Evaluation & management of hearing loss and disability
- Evaluation & management of vertigo tinnitus.