Dr. Ahmed Kamil | Radiology & Imaging
Dr. Ahmed Kamil has graduated from MUSIL UNIVERSITY in 1988. He completed his post-graduation from Iraqi Board for Medical Specializations in 2000(The highest medical qualification in Iraq awarded by the Government of Iraq). He was working in Baghdad Iraq for seven years’ in different hospitals as Specialist Radiologist and head of the Department of Radiology.
He was working in Ajman Specialty Hospital, Ajman- UAE for 3 years where he has headed the radiology department and he was working as Specialist Radiologist in Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging, Saqr Hospital, RAK, UAE and Assistant Professor in RAK Medical University (Clinical Radiology Training) for 7 years, before joining the Prime Medical Center 2017. He has experience of working with all recent advances in diagnostic imaging.
- Reporting all X-rays. CT, MRI Imaging’s
- Abdominal and pelvic ultrasonography
- Small parts ultrasonography including…thyroid, scrotum, breast
- Peripheral Doppler vascular ultrasonography
- Musculoskeletal ultrasonography
- Pediatric ultrasonography
- Obstetric and Gynecological ultrasonography