Dr. Maria Clarissa | General Practice
Dr. Maria completed her pre-med at the University of the Philippines and is a graduate of Medicine at The University of the City of Manila (Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila). She participated in the postgraduate training at Ospital Ng Maynila and The AFP Medical Center holding licenses in the Philippines, US and Dubai. She worked and interacted with different hospitals both in the Philippines and in the US and has a vast knowledge in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB-GYN, and Surgery as a family physician. She has a good hands-on experience in dealing with ER, inpatient, OT, and OPD patients. She successfully completed her training in First Aid, BCLS, ACLS and actively participating in the procurement of medical updates from various US hospitals. She is quite famous amongst her patients, colleagues, and paramedics because of her friendly nature.
- Chronic Diseases (Hypertension, Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Dyslipidemia)
- Acute Conditions (Upper and Lower Respiratory Infections, Skin Diseases, other GI, GU and OB-GYN disorders)
- Foreign Body Removal from eye, ear, nose, throat, and soft tissues
- Minor surgical procedures, ie., ingrown toenail excision, I&D and suturing
- Counseling and Preventive Medicine