Dr. Marwa El Hady | Pediatrics
Dr. Marwa El Hady has over 15 years of experience in Pediatric and Neonatology. She worked as a General Pediatric in several hospitals and clinics run by the Ministry of Health in Egypt in 2003. She was s Pediatric and Neonatology Resident from 2007 to 2012 at Shatby Hospital Alexandria, Egypt.
After taking her Master of Pediatric in 2012, she joined various government hospitals as a Specialist Pediatrician. Dr. Marwa, who also took the International Board of Lactation and Nutrition (IBLCE), is a former Lactation and Nutrition Consultant at the family medicine unit of the Ministry of Health in Egypt. Languages spoken: Arabic and English.
- Management of children with acute and chronic illness
- Newborn care and well-baby follow-up clinics
- Assessment and counselling of growth, development, and nutrition issues in children
- Routine preventive health examinations and childhood vaccinations
- Asthma and allergy management
- Lactation and breastfeeding consultation
- Nutrition consultation, especially for obese and diabetic children