Dr. Amor Romero | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Amor Romero is an Obstetrician and Gynecology specialist with over 12 years of professional experience. She began her career in Dubai in 2013 after working at various tertiary hospitals in the Philippines. She was certified as Diplomate of the Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society in 2009 and has been a Fellow since 2011. Dr. Amor graduated from St. Luke’s Medical Center in 2005 after successfully completing post-graduate specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of the Philippines Diliman. After obtaining a Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, she was certified by the Philippine Board of Medicine in 2001.
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Management of gynecologic problems - infections, ovarian cysts, fibroids
- Menstrual abnormalities - PCOS
- Family planning and contraception / Infertility
- Cancer screening- pap smear, breast examination