Dr. Armando Guevara | General Practice
Dr. Armando is a Filipino doctor with more than 18 years of clinical experience in the field of Medicine, 6 years of which were spent in the Middle East. He obtained his medical degree in Manila Central University in Caloocan, Philippines and he has completed 3 years Residency Training in Internal Medicine in MCU Hospital, a 200-bed tertiary hospital. He is a member of Philippine Medical Association, Emirates Medical Association and an Associate Fellow of the Philippine College of Physician.
- General Adult & Pediatric Medical Illnesses
- Common Respiratory & Heart Diseases
- Common Dermatological or Skin Disorders
- Acute & Chronic Illnesses like UTI, Hypertension, Diabetes
- General Medical Emergencies
- Minor Surgeries