Dr. Youssef Beheiry | Orthopedics
Specialist Orthopedic Surgery
I am Dr. Youssef Beheiry. I have gained more than 8 years’ experience in the field of orthopedic & trauma surgery. I obtained my basic medical qualification M.B.B.CH from Benha University in Egypt with grade of: very good with honor grade in December 2008. I got training for 2 years at Orthopedic Department Benha University then at Nasser institute hospital (850 beds hospital) in Egypt. I obtained my Master's Degree of Orthopedic Surgery from Benha University Jan 2015. I was holding a position of Orthopedic Specialist at Nasser Institute Hospital (850 beds hospital) Cairo Subspecialized in "Arthroscopy", "Sports injuries", "Arthroplasty” and “Trauma Surgeries".
- Knee arthroscopy for sports injury, ACL reconstruction, repair of meniscal tears & other knee problems.
- Shoulder arthroscopy for diagnosis and treatment of recurrent shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff tendinitis, rotator cuff tear, sub acromial impingement &other shoulder problems
- All Types of upper and lower limb Trauma.
- Primary arthroplasty of knee and hip in cases of advanced osteoarthritis
- Illizarov surgery for trauma of the lower limb.
- Managing Pediatric Fractures