Dr. Maiada Magdi Mohammad | DermatologyPlastic Surgery
Dr. Maiada completed her undergraduate studies at the Mansoura University, Faculty of Medicine in her home country of Egypt in 2004, before attaining her Master’s Degree in Dermatology, Andrology and STDs from the same university in 2010. Following this, Dr. Maiada received a certification from the European Board of Dermatology and Venerology in Frankfurt, Germany, in 2016. She also completed a diploma in aesthetic medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2013, prior to receiving her second board certification in 2017 and training in Dermoscopy at Cardiff University.
Since she began her career, Dr. Maiada worked as the Resident of Dermatology, Andrology and STDs at the Mansoura University Students Hospital between 2006 and 2011 prior to her joining Prime Medical Center. Throughout her career, she has trained in and attended several conferences and workshops all over the world, contributing to her wealth of knowledge and reinforcing her status as a leading expert in her field. Dr. Maiada is a member of several academies like European Academy of Dermatology (EADV) since 2014, American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) since 2015, European Society for Laser Aesthetic Surgery (ESLAS), American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Management of different skin diseases like Bacterial, Fungal and Viral Infections.
- Different types of Eczema/Dermatitis
- Acne Disorders
- Pigmentation disorders
- Skin Cancers
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hair and Nail Disorders
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Cryosurgery, Electric Cautery and Skin Biopsy
- Dermoscopy examination of all kind of moles and skin diseases
- Filler injection for skin rejuvenation
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for skin & hair
- Mesotherapy - skin rejuvenation & hair falling
- Thread Lifting
- Chemical peeling for treatment of Melasma, Acne Vulgaris, Aging Spots, Freckles, Lentigines and Xanthelasma
- Toxin Injection for the treatment of Wrinkles and excess sweating