Dr. Tamer Shaaban | Neurology
Dr. Tamer Shaaban Zedan is a respected and widely distinguished medical professional currently holding a position in Prime hospital. He plays a vital role in the operations of the hospital and efficiently fulfills the duties and responsibilities within his scope of influence in accordance with the highest medical practice and international standards.
Dr. Tamer Shaaban Zedan’s educational background provided him with the knowledge, skills and expertise to excel in his chosen specialty. A graduate of Alexandria University in 2005, he completed his residency training program in the main hospital of the University and received his Master’s Degree in Neurology, Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry. After his studies, he worked as a neurology specialist in the stroke unit of a distinguished private hospital until 2013. After this time, he worked at the main teaching facilities in the Mubarak Al Kabeer Hospital in Kuwait until 2016.
- Diagnosis and Management Stroke cases (including intravenous thrombolysis)
- Headaches and craniofacial pains
- Adult Epilepsy
- Neuroimmunology disorders (demyelinating disease, vasculitis …etc.)
- Dementias, cognitive impairments
- Sleep disorders and related diseases
- Back pains and related diseases
- Muscle Disorders (myasthenia gravis, myopathies)
- Different types of neuropathies
- Movement disorders
- Neurological tests like EEG, NCS, EMG and evoked potentials