Dr. Dalton Singh Kanwar | Dermatology
Dr. Dalton Singh Kanwar completed his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, India in the year 2007. He completed his MD in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy in the year 2010 from Government Medical College, Surat, India. He has more than 7 years of experience in the field of Dermatology, Sexually transmitted diseases and Cosmetology. He worked as an Assistant professor at Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, India. He is trained in Hair transplant. He is Fellow in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine. To enhance his skill and knowledge for early identification of skin cancers, he did a course on Dermoscopy from Cardiff University, UK. He is a member of American Academy of Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India.
- Management of Skin, Hair, Nail and sexually transmitted disease.
- Management of Acne, pigmentation, scars, stretch marks
- PRP treatment for scars, facial rejuvenation, hair fall, dark circles.
- Trichoscopy for detailed analysis of Hair disorder
- Dermoscopy for analysis of mole, other benign and malignant lesions. Dermoscopic screening for Melanoma.
- Nail disorders - Fungal infection, ingrown toenails
- Cosmetic procedures like Chemical Peels, Microneedling, Dermapen, Mesotherapy, Microdermabrasion, LASERS (DIOD LASER, CO2, ND YAG etc), IPL, Botox, Fillers.
- Dermatosurgical Procedures like Electrocautery, Radiocautery, Cryotherapy, Vitiligo surgeries, Removal of warts, moles, benign neoplasm, Phototherapy etc.