Dr. Sharik Mustafa | Neurology
After completing MD in General Medicine and DM Neurology at the prestigious Manipal University, he had worked as Assistant Professor of Neurology at the Nitte University Hospital Mangalore from 2012 to 2017 before moving to Dubai. Also, he had the opportunity to work under the stalwarts of Neurology like Prof Arjundas, Prof SN Rao and Prof Lekha Pandit, which as given me immense experience in the field of my interest which is Stroke Medicine and Demyelination and Autoimmune Disorders.
An avid writer with more than 15 publications in high impact journals. Also with the academic background of teaching undergraduates and postgraduates in Neurology with the experience of organizing local and national CME’s and conferences. Dr. Sharik is a professional membership includes life member of the World Stroke Organization and the Indian Academy of Neurology and Member of the American Academy Of Neurology.
- Demyelination disorders including Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro MyelitisOptica
- Acute and Chronic Stroke care
- Headache and Vertigo
- Neuropathy and Muscle Diseases
- Parkinson's and other Movement Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders including fibromyalgia and radiculopathies
- Seizure Disorders