Dr. Vibha Sharma | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Dr. Vibha Sharma has over 25 years of experiences in treating women with Gynaecological problems using the best clinical practices in the field of OB/GYNAE. After her medical graduation from Jammu Medical College, she pursued her post graduation from one of India’s prestigious institute King George’s Medical College, (LKO) India. Her experience includes working at Queen Mary’s Hospital (LKO), Willingdon Hospital and Batra Hospital and Research Centre in New Delhi, India. Following that, she joined Ministry of Health Hospitals including Tertiary Care Hospitals in the Middle East. She has been working in Dubai, since 2004 and over the years has built up a reputation for her dedication and commitment towards her field of practice.
- Investigation and treatment for Infertility including Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Prenatal Care
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Disorders including Hormonal Disorders
- Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening
- Perimenopausal / Menopausal Problems
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Diagnostic Colposcopy (British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Accreditation).
- Reproductive Medicine and In Vitro Fertilization (Homerton Hospital and Fertility Center London UK).
- Laparoscopic Management for Infertility and Endometriosis.