Dr. Siba Fouad Ali | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr. Siba Fouad is a skilled professional with a wealth of experience in the fields of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She specializes in prenatal, antenatal and post-natal healthcare; routine and high-risk pregnancy follow-up’s; normal, instrumental and cesarean deliveries; infertility assessment and management, PCO management and monitoring; breast examinations, pelvic examinations PAP smear and colposcopy; gynecological cases, menstrual disorders, pre-and post-menopausal issues, family planning and contraception.
Dr. Siba graduated from the College of Medicine at Baghdad University in 2002 and has accumulated over 13 years of valuable experience, having worked at some of the most esteemed medical institutions in Iraq, Jordan and the UAE. In 2011, she was authorized by the Jordanian Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has worked in the UAE as a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist since 2012.
- Prenatal, antenatal and post-natal care.
- Routine and high-risk pregnancy follow-up.
- Normal, Instrumental and Caesarean deliveries.
- Infertility assessment and management, PCO management and monitoring.
- Breast exam, pelvic exam, PAP smear and colposcopy.
- Gynaecological cases, menstrual disorder, pre and post-menopausal problems.
- Family planning and contraception.